Saturday, May 10, 2008

The NightOwl Hoots Again

* * * * * * *
* * * * *
It has taken some self-discipline to hold back from posting and other computing pleasures whilst living out a very intense couple of months. It's been a time of many changes, a ridiculously huge workload, but has also held some of the most special moments in my life.

Some are for sharing, some are for holding close, but I am going to pick up on our trip last year to USA - Alaska, and the Cook Islands.

Thank you all for your patience - all 2 or 3 of you who might read this, and to my faithful encourager, Frances! I hope I haven't lost you all, having taken this break!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Log off and get a life? No way - I have a life and that's why I'm on-line...lol.

I love the new heading photo on your blog, Noella. I want to change mine but I need to work out how to make it smaller.

I hope the workload has eased and that you will have more time to post. I'm really looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your overseas trip.

Stay well, my special friend.